Welcome!

Welcome to the blog dedicated to our art classroom at Ann Parish Elementary. Each week I will be posting the weekly lessons and activities for easy viewing and access.

Monday, March 30, 2020

RESOURCE: Artsonia - Turning in Artwork

This is post is specifically for my amazing art students.

When you turn in artwork that you make at home, you will need to upload it to Artsonia. Artsonia is a magical place where you store all the photos of your wonderful artwork. You  may use the free app or the website.

Each week the project theme will include a project title to turn in your artwork. You can also turn in more than one image per project.

I have posted the school's access code on class dojo and on the PDF lessons I give to the teachers. I do not want to post it on a public site because of stranger danger, so if you need the code please email me at ahagen@llschools.net

Once you have the code write it down! Now you can post a whole lot of artworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment